MVIS Announces Name and Rules Changes for ESG Indices March 2022
Frankfurt (1 February 2022) – We would like to inform you that MV Index Solutions GmbH (MVIS®) will change the following name and rules:
- MVIS will change the name of the following index with regard to the addition of "ESG" in the index name:
- The MVIS US Listed Semiconductor 10% Capped Index (ticker: MVSMC) will be changed to MVIS US Listed Semiconductor 10% Capped ESG Index. The MVIS US Listed Semiconductor 10% Capped ESG Index will consider ESG factors.
- MVIS states ESG objectives for the following indices:
- The MVIS Global Hydrogen Economy ESG Index (ticker: MVHTWO) will support sustainable forms of energy generation to reduce carbon emissions and ultimately contribute to the mitigation of climate change.
- The MVIS Global Future of Food ESG Index (ticker: MVFOF) will support sustainable food production and development.
- The MVIS Global Future Healthcare ESG Index (ticker: MVFHC) will support the reshaping of the society’s healthcare system and the improvement of the quality of life meeting the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals on Good Health And Well-Being.
- Chapter 6.4 of the equity index guide: Stock dividends of a different company security will be added according to terms, no divisor change.
The changes will become effective after close 18 March 2022.
MV Index Solutions